Crystal Encounters Australia?

keithmegalodon

Hey TFF,

I live in Australia and if I want to purchase something in the US for example, shipping costs so much! I found this website and it says that it is here in Australia. The shop is called Crystal Encounters. Would you guys know if this shop is legit?

Thanks!

I haven't bought from them before but just checked out their site. It looks fine to me, however I do see some problems that most general dealers make. Just by looking at the mosasaur fossils, I see that the jaws are consisting real teeth in a fake jaw and matrix. I'd say post on the forum what you're looking to get, we can help you out.

• I found this Informative 1

Oh okay. I just wanted to buy some Riker Display Boxes from them.

Oh yeah you should definitely be ok then.

• 3 weeks later...

I have known Linda and her husband frank from Crystal Encounters for more than a quarter of a century, they are legit dealers and offer good service. This time of year than are normally in Tucson buying. Linda's brother martin owns Willyama Minerals in Gosford and her mother and step father have been leading field collectors and dealers in Australia for about 50 years now , they are now based in Tasmania.

Is my assessment objective... yes , I was a business competitor for two decades with them.

• I found this Informative 1

Thank you, Jon; there is integrity in your words.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!