Horn coral and other in matrix (crinoid and brachiopod?)

icycatelf

I was rummaging through rocks that the county had filled in a hole on our property with and found these. The first I'm very confident is a horn coral, though there are some other things in the matrix that I'm not sure about. I've pointed out a few things specifically, but let me know if you spot any others!

ZRtLgj0.jpg

At the right end of the coral is a broken washer shape (less than half a centimeter wide). Partial crinoid column?

QNDCNNX.jpg

Someone told me that the specimen to the left may be Favosites coral (1cm visible) and the layered pieces to the top right (I see two, though the furthest right is blurry in the photo) may be crinoid stems (less than half a centimeter wide, about the same size as the "washer" on the front).

hc4jjOO.jpg

A lump at the top (1cm wide). It seems more spherical than the "washers," but also appears to have a hole in it. Texture and sheen isn't consistent with orb-like parts of crinoids. Someone mentioned that it may be a brachiopod of some kind.

IgSD0OX.jpg

Someone mentioned that this "stick" may also be part of a crinoid stem (as well as the other washer-like shape to the upper right of it, which is shiny like crystal). (Same width as other possible crinoid stem pieces.)

This was my other find. Possible brachiopod mold (1cm wide)?

hcvJDcZ.jpg

Closeup:

ycPWwzv.jpg

Edited by icycatelf

Casual surface-collector and Pokémon fan. QPn3FY1.gif

I emailed a paleontologist about these and added his opinions to the first post. More thoughts, anyone?

Edited by icycatelf

1) Definitely a horn coral. The "washer" thing you noticed does seem to be part of a crinoid stalk.

2) This does seem to be a tabulate coral, a view of the top of the coral on the top left of the specimen would tell me whether or not it is favosites. It probably is.

3) Could be a view of the top of a brachiopod shell, but there is nothing particularly obvious about that fossil. I have no strong conclusions.

4) Again, nothing seems very defining. It could be a worn crinoid column section or a coral.

5) This looks more like a conulariid imprint, although occasionally I see what I believe are imprints of rugose corals that look similar. I don't think its a brachiopod

Thanks for the feedback. If I can think about it, I'll try taking some better-quality pictures on the next clear day.