Tucson Show

Troodon

A few dealers opened today at the Tucson City Center Inns Suite hotel. Lots of activity in all the rooms getting set up. I did find out that the main ballroom which typically opens the show on Saturday will open this year on Thursday. Lots of pressure from dealers to open earlier to be consistent with the 22nd Street Show. My interest is dinosaurs and shark material so visited Moussa from the UK. A very honest and a super supplier of items from Morocco.

A few photos

post-10935-0-80976600-1453839437_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-09161800-1453839453_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-44224600-1453839469_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-58145100-1453839484_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-70390700-1453839496_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-30500500-1453839513_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-33594800-1453839554_thumb.jpgpost-10935-0-84780100-1453839568_thumb.jpg

I also had an opportunity to get into a dealer while he was setting up and had an early peak at a riker of theropod teeth from Uzbekistan most likely Alectrosaurus

post-10935-0-86724300-1453839677_thumb.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

Wow, that's some huge teeth in the first pic. I would love to see that show.

Thanks for sharing!

I could see that you could quickly run out of $$$ and have to pace yourself.

Some mighty fine sokolovi shark teeth there!

Nice to see a real skull too.

Yes pacing is important but if you pass on something nice it's likely it will be gone when you go back.

For those going to the show don't forget to get a directory in the lobby on the Tucson Hotel and Ramada which shows all the dealers associated with Marty Zinn's shows not the 22nd St one.

post-10935-0-00211300-1453850010_thumb.jpg

Wow! Beautiful specimens. Are all these fossils authentic? Just curious. :)

Edited by keithmegalodon

Wow! Beautiful specimens. Are all these fossils authentic? Just curious. :)

Yes authentic, Moussa is a major high end supplier of moroccan material and you will see most dealers in there restocking their inventory. They also have a great relationship with lots of paleontologists from around the world.

Sounds like it's going to be a great time!

It always is and getting reacquainted with collectors, dealers and paleontologist, from all over the world, that you see once a year is the best part..

Very nice thanks for sharing. Going to the Houston fossil show this Saturday.

Have fun

Good gracious! How much is that Dolly skull?

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Please keep posting pictures, I'm even more excited to go now!! 6 more days!!!!

I will, the shows really open Thursday when all the dealers are in.

Man, indiana9 had a great comeback.

Merv indicated that he's put a big investment into this show, hopefully everyone will recognize he's back

Merv indicated that he's put a big investment into this show, hopefully everyone will recognize he's back

Indiana9 was always one of the best fossil dealers online. I'm sure this will pay out for him.

Think it was around 3800

Thanks. I saw The Natural Canvas's banner, were those fossils in the 19th post from him?

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Thanks. I saw The Natural Canvas's banner, were those fossils in the 19th post from him?

Thats the Ramada Inn and he was not open. Those fossils were from Merv.

Edited by Troodon