Dinosaur World!

jax

So I was out and about today and I see a sign for "Dinosaur World" with 100 life sized dinos. Sounded cool, so I scoped it out. From the parking lot this place looks very cool. Life sized T rex out front, and a few others keeping watch. Went inside the gift shop to get a flyer, and WOW, I have never seen a gift shop that big with sooooooo much dino and fossil stuff. They have a whole side of nothing but fossils.

This one was in Glen Rose Tx, but they have 2 other parks, so you FL people are in luck!

SITE

post-221-1240545666_thumb.jpg

post-221-1240545687_thumb.jpg

post-221-1240545703_thumb.jpg

post-221-1240545721_thumb.jpg

That looks like it would be fun :)

BTW, the cast replicas in their on-line shop are very reasonably priced!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

That's cool. There is a dino like that first one out on I-65 in Cave City, KY, I also remember seeing some mammoths from the highway.

There's a Dino word off of I-4 East of Tampa. I will deffinatly make a trip to see what fossils they have in the gift shop

I have passed the one on I-4 many times. If I had known they have a legit fossil selection, I would have stopped in.

i also pass the one on i-4 and would stop there if it had a nice lot of fossils for sale, so let me know.....?

That's cool. There is a dino like that first one out on I-65 in Cave City, KY, I also remember seeing some mammoths from the highway.

Thats the 3rd site. And now looking at the online store, it may seem that most of their fossils are repros. I didnt stay and wander the gift shop too much, but did see a few nice Trilo plates, and a bunch of Mosasaur jaw pieces with teeth in them. Those are usally fake, but they look very cool. Still a pretty cool place.