Nsr Trip 20th

NSRaddict_1

Here is what we found in NSR , not much but a find is a find none the less .

Notice the giant shark's tooth ! LOL

post-707-1240939015_thumb.jpg

post-707-1240939068_thumb.jpg

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

Love that shark tooth not the biggest I have seen but still nice. You got a good eye to spot that.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Nice finds NSR

Are you sifting for these finds? What is the tooth/object on the far outside left?

Looks like some nice stuff.Is that a Shark vert I see.The last 2 times I've been out there with Mommabetts we haven't see a Shark tooth at all.Which we thought was very strange. Every time I have been out there before I have at least found a tooth fragment or something. Maybe we will get some of this rain they have been talking about and it will unearth some more beauties.

Nice finds NSR

Are you sifting for these finds? What is the tooth/object on the far outside left?

No , no sifting , finding on ground , (left) yes base of tooth , broken piece .

Looks like some nice stuff.Is that a Shark vert I see.The last 2 times I've been out there with Mommabetts we haven't see a Shark tooth at all.Which we thought was very strange. Every time I have been out there before I have at least found a tooth fragment or something. Maybe we will get some of this rain they have been talking about and it will unearth some more beauties.

Yeah , shark verts .

I so hope as well (more rain) , just hasn't moved enough soil/gravel yet . NSR is fickle .

you have a great eye for spotting teeth.

Thanks !