Anyone Else Going To Be At Lee Creek May 3rd?

Spooky1

I'll be making my first trip to Lee Creek this weekend (May 3rd). Anyone else scheduled to be there on the same day? Any tips from those of you who have been there already?

I'll post pictures once I get back.

I'll be making my first trip to Lee Creek this weekend (May 3rd). Anyone else scheduled to be there on the same day? Any tips from those of you who have been there already?

I'll post pictures once I get back.

over here!!!! one little bmorefossil will be there!!!! sweet a forum member shows up. we must meet up afterwards and tell stories about your time in the mine and your trips on the bay how does it sound?????

and you didnt see any of my posts asking if anyone would be there?

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

over here!!!! one little bmorefossil will be there!!!! sweet a forum member shows up. we must meet up afterwards and tell stories about your time in the mine and your trips on the bay how does it sound?????

and you didnt see any of my posts asking if anyone would be there?

I've been AWOL from the forum for awhile, so no I didn't see your posts. I've been trying not to get too excited about the trip because of past cancellations due to weather (washed out ramps, etc.), but now that it's just days away I'm getting psyched. I look forward to talking to you and your dad. Any stories I have will pale in comparison. I've seen pictures of your finds dude. :)

I've been AWOL from the forum for awhile, so no I didn't see your posts. I've been trying not to get too excited about the trip because of past cancellation due to weather (washed out ramps, etc.), but now that it's just days away I'm getting psyched. I look forward to talking to you and your dad. Any stories I have will pale in comparison. I've seen pictures of your finds dude. :)

hey there is still time for something to go wrong but i hope that thats not the case.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

I have my fingers crossed for you guys. I hope to get up to the mines some day.

Good luck. I look forward to seeing posts with your finds.

Pentax Optio W60

Archived