Could They Fly Or Not?

Guest N.AL.hunter

yeah, they could, but they weren't allowed to fly in scientifically-approved manners once they reached a certain body weight, which wasn't fair, because they were required to either innovate, or drink light beer. they actually had a flight method in headwinds similar to moon-walking.

Guest N.AL.hunter

Could be the same scientist that say the Bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly!! What if the bumble bee was only known from the fossil record? What would they say about its flight abilities?

Could be the same scientist that say the Bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly!! What if the bumble bee was only known from the fossil record? What would they say about its flight abilities?

Very nice point.

exactly. this is why i have trouble taking seriously those who become lords of the hypothetical. i like to think about what "scientists" would have hypothesized purely from the fossils of chameleons. the most interesting points of those animals, in my opinion, are the colors, the ornamentation, the movement, the method of catching prey, and of course the freaky eyes. how much of that would be known by a paleontological "expert" on the critter from fossils?

exactly. this is why i have trouble taking seriously those who become lords of the hypothetical. i like to think about what "scientists" would have hypothesized purely from the fossils of chameleons. the most interesting points of those animals, in my opinion, are the colors, the ornamentation, the movement, the method of catching prey, and of course the freaky eyes. how much of that would be known by a paleontological "expert" on the critter from fossils?

WOW, I like how you think,{ well let me clarify, some of the time.}

yeah, they could, but they weren't allowed to fly in scientifically-approved manners once they reached a certain body weight, which wasn't fair, because they were required to either innovate, or drink light beer. they actually had a flight method in headwinds similar to moon-walking.

I agree, this was called the Eskimo Effect I think.........