Boneheadz

Headed out last Sunday to Bayfront Park. I got down there before the sun even came up and there were still people down there. I don't think its possible to go without running into some one down there. The water was really high and cloudy from all the rain we've had, so pickings were slim. I did manage to find a mako sticking out of some fallen formation out of the cliffs. The tooth is in great shape but the gums are a little beat up. What i really like about this mako is it really shows some wicked feeding damage from where the shark bit its own tooth. I wonder what it could be eating. I hope you enjoy. If you frequent Bayfront park hit me up I'd love to have someone to go with sometimes.

Boneheadz

post-18393-0-69855700-1458860645_thumb.jpg

post-18393-0-72961700-1458860655_thumb.jpg

post-18393-0-10312600-1458860664_thumb.jpg

I see you got there the day after I was there. High water is one reason I always bring a shovel and sometimes a sifter. That way i can dig and that usually saves the day. Nice mako. I feel that feeding damage gives a tooth character!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Thanks darctooth, did you find anything worth while the day before? And to Paul, I'm not sure why i got the message that you replied and its not on the forum so this is the only way i can reply. It might have been me, what games?

Boneheadz,

I know several people that live or have beach houses along Calvert Cliffs. I hear all the time about people being out on the beach hunting/collecting with flashlights and head lamps to catch the night time low tide.

I, myself prefer "dawn patrol" especially on an east facing beach, so I can watch the sunrise while I'm finding multiple megs and large verts. :-)

SA2

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

Yeah boneheadz check out my post calvert cliffs cream ( of the crop) colored meg.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

Well I did leave plenty more behind you just didn't find them LOL!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

From 3 weekends ago along the cliffs south of Breezy Point. Almost like twins.

post-20411-0-35150100-1459437150_thumb.jpg

post-20411-0-16309900-1459437162_thumb.jpg

Don't know much about history

Don't know much biology

Don't know much about science books.........

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

Archived