Fake keichousaurus hui?

I like the crisp detail of the bones, in my opinion it looks real even the feet. The hands are out of focus when enlarged.

I like it. It appears to be the less common dorsal presentation. If it were mine, I would choose a small place where the bone should continue beneath the matrix. I would use a carbide needle/dental pick or some such implement to explore a small part of that area to see if additional bone can be uncovered. I would do this, not as additional prep (it displays fine already), but to prove to myself that bone is contained within the matrix, unseen.

Edit: Looking at your photos again I note the commonly seen "healed" fractures running across the plate. One goes through the tail. I would use a 10X loupe to examine that area and see if the break goes through bone. Also viewing the entire piece section by section under magnification will easily reveal any paint enhanced areas. I have no reason to believe paint is present. It is simply a "rule out" that lends more evidence to authenticity.

Edited by snolly50

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

I will ask more photos, thanks guys you are the best!

Edit: what do you think about price? Is honest for this piece?

Edited by felino96

We get the world we deserve.