PaleoWilliam

I packed my backpack and loaded my stuff into my friends car. We ended up getting there too late so we had to drive around for 20 minutes to find the site. When we got there it was a long hike to get to the site. I started finding a lot of gastropods. I picked up mabye 20 to 30 of them. I also found a lot of bivalves and Brachiopods. Then I found an amazing Worthenia Tabulata. I found a nice cephalopod fragment. Later on it was almost time to leave and I ended up finding three conularia's. It was a good trip!

post-17377-0-07671600-1459694268_thumb.jpg

post-17377-0-13408700-1459694277_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your trip and nice finds!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Congratulations on some great finds. I love the preservation of those Jacksboro gastropods and brachiopods. Have to get there some day. Thanks for posting.

Nice fossils William.

I like your display case. What is the material that the fossils are on? What do you stick the fossils with? Take a picture of the whole case please.

My goal is to leave no stone or fossil unturned.   

See my Arizona Paleontology Guide    link  The best single resource for Arizona paleontology anywhere.       

Nice fossils William.

I like your display case. What is the material that the fossils are on? What do you stick the fossils with? Take a picture of the whole case please.

I stick them with sticky tak

post-17377-0-53222800-1459707680_thumb.jpg

Nice finds, William. Did you get them on the DPS trip yesterday?

Your Antiquatonia may be a Hystriculina texana. Check it out in either the Color Guide to Pennsylvanian Fossils of North Texas or the older Pennsylvanian Fossils of North Texas, both from McKinzie and McLeod.

Archived