clarevoiyant

These are a bunch of bones from the pleistocene period found in Florida, USA. I haven't got a clue as to what these come from so I am guessing raccoon, giant armadillo, duck, deer and maybe birds. Not sure what species but I am psyched.

It would be very much be appreciated if anyone can take a look and with your pleistocene expertise maybe help me decent what bones belong to what animal.

post-20682-0-03850300-1463032529_thumb.jpg

In the pictures with the fossils on your hand the pointy one closest to your thumb and the second to last one towards your finger tips look to be deer tines (antler tips). The rounded one by your thumb might be a tortoise spur but it's hard to tell from that angle. I can't help you with the rest but you do have a nice assortment there.

Kara

• 3 weeks later...

In the pictures with the fossils on your hand the pointy one closest to your thumb and the second to last one towards your finger tips look to be deer tines (antler tips). The rounded one by your thumb might be a tortoise spur but it's hard to tell from that angle. I can't help you with the rest but you do have a nice assortment there.

Kara

Thanks Khyssa.

Archived