Shark Teeth ID Needed

DeepTimeIsotopes

Over the weekend I acquired some shark teeth that I would like to have ID'd. The teeth in the upper left are from Argentina which is about as much as I can tell you. The bottom right are from Sharktooth Hill in California. post-15927-0-67523500-1463584453_thumb.jpg

Edited by UtahFossilHunter

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Number 1 and 2 aren't from Argentina, they are Otodus from Morocco. Six and 7 are Cosmopolitodus planus, 5 is Cosmopolitodus hastilis (probably 4 too). Not sure where to put number 3.

• I found this Informative 1

The teeth from Argentina look to me like otodus obligus. The ones from Bakersfield appear to be makos. Atleast two different species. I'm not sure the correct names.

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Anybody have an idea on number 3?

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

No.'s 1 & 2 are Otodus from Morocco (as others have stated) but also appear extensively restored

I'd say 3 is a lower tooth. If guessing I'd say young I. Hastilus.

Thanks!

...but also appear extensively restored

I thought they looked a little off. They were given to me so its of no consequence that they aren't all original. I still am quite fond of them. :P Thanks for the consensus. :)