Did Pleisiasaurs Eat Mosasaurs?

DChalo

Ok...I'll bite. :)

if we are talking the same size here, Pleisiasaurs are structurally weaker than the Mosasaur The long neck and long teeth are more designed (IMO) for catching moving prey like fish. Mosasaurs are basically another kind of crocodile-big jaws, short powerful neck, solid teeth that allow for a good crushing bite.

No contest here.

These teeth won't break easy.

post-1313-1242613322_thumb.jpg

Be true to the reality you create.

Ok...I'll bite. :)

if we are talking the same size here, Pleisiasaurs are structurally weaker than the Mosasaur The long neck and long teeth are more designed (IMO) for catching moving prey like fish. Mosasaurs are basically another kind of crocodile-big jaws, short powerful neck, solid teeth that allow for a good crushing bite.

No contest here.

These teeth won't break easy.

post-1313-1242613322_thumb.jpg

There you have it! Pleisiasaurs= hot dogs with fins......

I'm not sure why people are so suspicious of the question, but the obvious problem with it is that neither were dinosaurs.

I'm not sure why people are so suspicious of the question, but the obvious problem with it is that neither were dinosaurs.

*applauds* :D

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Yeah, some guy said the largest pleisasaur was 90 ft and the largest mosasaur was 60 feet, but i said, "Half the pleisasaur was its neck, so it really is 45 ft" So the other guy says "But mosasaurs had large tails." And i said, "They can use their tails to swim faster and as weapons." and he left the chat