"finished" Fossil Room

Guest N.AL.hunter

Guest N.AL.hunter
Cool beans, Del! Did you leave room for a place to nap, perchance to dream of fossils?

To be honest I am intimidated by the task ahead of me. As you might notice, hardly any shark teeth are up yet as well as most of my brachiopods. And now to build more shelving too. No napping room, but I have my old Mac in there for storing pictures and cataloging the collection.

Very nice !

One day we will have enough fossils and a empty room to display them in .

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

Yes it is Russian. I have two bugs from there ans wish I could afford more. I love the look of the Russian Trilobites: http://www.fossilmuseum.net/Fossil_Galleri..._Trilobites.htm

Nice link! yeah the Russian TB's are just as spectacular as they are expensive. I did manage to get this double several years ago.

post-1313-1243873697_thumb.jpg

Be true to the reality you create.

I love it!!! You did a wonderful job! I hope you have fun filling those shelves up.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

:shades:

-----"Your Texas Connection!"------

Fossils: Windows to the past

That's a wonderful setup you have there. For the time being, I am stuck putting my pieces on bookcases in front of books.

RAWR! I am zeee dead bobcat!

Archived