Aurora Fossil Show

sharkdentist

If anyone is going to fossil show in Aurora stop by and say hi I will be there, I have a hat that is orange in color that says shark dentist on it hope to see some you guys there........

post-1253-1242778827_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1242778840_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1242778850_thumb.jpg

Man wish I could be there maybe next year. Hope everyone has a ball and takes lots of pic

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Man wish I could be there maybe next year. Hope everyone has a ball and takes lots of pic

Wish I could be there too! Sadly, I can not :(

Have a good time though and tell people about the forum :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

If anyone is going to fossil show in Aurora stop by and say hi I will be there, I have a hat that is orange in color that says shark dentist on it hope to see some you guys there........

I was up last night until almost 3 am packing. I got excited about the show and never looked at the clock and I am paying for it this morning. I think I overpacked but I kept grabbing boxes saying "I'll take this too". I easily have twice what I had at the Charlestown show where we met. As a bonus my Father is visiting and will be coming along so I will have some company and help. Still not sure if I am going to bring my 6.94" tooth to show around. I can not wait to see everyone there.

post-1313-1242825734_thumb.jpg

Be warned!

We are coming! :o

Be true to the reality you create.

Yes, I wish I could go, too. I really wanted to meet everyone!! :( Please take lots of pics for us!!! Enjoy - it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend...

We will stop by to say hi.

Edited by lawooten

The best days are spent collecting fossils