Starchild

32fordboy

I don't think this has been posted here yet and it's old news now. It's not really a fossil, but the whole "missing link" thing reminded me of it. Personally it looks to me like an extreme case of cradleboarding and/or deformation, regardless of what the site says. Anyone here know anything about this? We have some very intelligent people on here and it would be cool to see your opinions on this oddity.

www.starchildproject.com

Nick

Guest solius symbiosus

The fact that they have a link on their page that discusses "Morgellons" is all I need to know about this organization. Woo-miesters is what they are...

That's what I don't get about these guys. They keep pointing out likely reasons for the whole deal then turn right around and try to shoot the possibility down. In my opinion it's a mad case of "I want to believe, so I'm blind to the sensible".

Nick

Very interesting I like the Artists' Impressions reminds me of that Chariot of the Gods stuff from the 70s

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

• 2 weeks later...

They have some cool stories to go with that poor skull. Google untreated Hydrocephalus images and the answer is pretty clear, in my opinion. a

hundred years ago many adults would have seen or heard of someone with this condition- untreated.

Fosceal

Unfortunately that child seems to have several deformities.

Wonder what they would say if they found a skull of a child that was born with one eye.

It happens.

Welcome to the forum!

to answer your questions - yes and yes.

additionally, you cannot, and never will be able to understand how many people think about many things.

there is no rational explanation - there are only analogies. and the analogies i will give are that i dream when i sleep and the things i dream are not real - my mind creates them. and once, as a child, i got very ill and ran a high fever and hallucinated even though i was awake. and i know what i experienced wasn't real, but it was real to me at the time.

those whose mental constructs and perceptions don't jibe sufficiently with reality cannot be understood.

i think, therefore i am

weird

Yes tracer, I would have to agree with you, you are weird. :P but in a good way. :D