Rjb... I'll Take Your Challenge

jpc

Hey RJB. I saw oyur post challenging all them east coasters to find better fossils than you plan to find. well, I enjoy a little competitive fossiling evry now and then. I'm headed into the Eocene for Memorial day weekend. you going out hunting? How did your last trip go? By the way.. how ya doin? I will accept your challenge and go find some cool. stuff. No fish quarries... I'm hunting wabbits... well, mammals mostly.

Anyone else gonna so find cool stuff over the long weekend?

jpc

Hey JP-

My fossil buddy and I are hunting a quarry in the Lueders Formation (Permian Epoch).

There are petalodus (love those), and deltodus teeth and many other things. That

is not saying I will find any. I didn't last trip.

Good luck on your mammal hunt!

Welcome to the forum!

I think you should all get down on your knees, raise your hands in the air, then bow down to the ground and say "Spare me oh Great One"!!! Ha!!! Jesus I crack myself up! Anyways, JP, been a long time. I also here that Andrew and Bruce will not be showing up for the prep presentation? And no, I wont be doing any hunting this weekend. I never ever go anywhere on a holiday! Too many people for me. But i do hope you find that little wabbit. Good luck

RB