Dracoraptor hanigani - say hello to my little friend

Welsh Wizard

Thanks guys

Don

We didn't get a painting from the museum but they did send the high res image which we used to get some prints done.

Opi

the sculptor is Bob Nicholls. He's a British paleoartist who did the Bristol Dinosaur sculpture and the recent pssiticosaurus model. He's very good

Nick

• I found this Informative 1

I just reread all the topics related to your amazing journey with this discovery.  I couldn't do it without a smile.  :D   LINK  LINK  LINK

On rare occasions and on a purely subjective basis, admins on TFF will award The Golden Drool Bucket.  The award has evolved to encompass 'off the charts', museum-worthy finds; a best of the best, stunning and well documented collection; or world class preparation on a world class find.  :faint:

Nick, the discovery made by you and your brother easily checks off many of these observations; so, this is an easy call.  Congratulations, sir!

Golden Drool Bucket.jpg 

goodjob.gif

@Welsh Wizard

• I found this Informative 2

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Especially worthy of the GDB Award!

Congratulations again, Nick!

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Hi everyone.

That's fantastic and I'm so pleased on behalf of both myself and my brother to be awarded the Golden Drool Bucket.

I love this forum and I now just need to work out how I make a career in fossils my retirement plan. Although I must admit I've got quite a few years to think about it.

All the best

Nick

• I found this Informative 1