Oviraptor Egg

HamptonsDoc

I have an unprepared Oviraptor egg with a large chunk of original matrix attached that I am looking to trade. The egg is roughly 6 inches long and retains most of its original shell. I prefer another dino egg as a trade (hoping for something other than hadrosaur or oviraptor but they are not excluded). I will consider anything that is cool and has appeal as a show piece, even if its not another egg. I purchased this egg a few months ago with the plan of sending it to someone to prep for me, but thought I'd see if someone was willing to trade something cool for it instead! Attach your offers here or PM me!

post-19603-0-23550300-1467724637_thumb.jpg post-19603-0-23568900-1467724653_thumb.jpg post-19603-0-61804800-1467724670_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This egg is going to hatch if nobody wants it! Will accept something other than another egg as a trade!

I have no idea to how much that would be worth, but what about a nice fossil crab? Or two?

RB

I have no idea to how much that would be worth, but what about a nice fossil crab? Or two?

RB

I'll take a look at some crabs! Sent you a PM.

What are you interested in collecting?

I have quite a variety of fossils.

Sent you a PM.

• 2 months later...

I don't think I have anything worth it, but I have ammonites, shells, shark teeth, etc.

Interested?

Greetings,

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

@HamptonsDoc

Ok, thank you for letting me know!

And by the way, I really understand your decision, because it's a beautiful specimen!!!:dinothumb:

Regards,

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

Dinosaur eggs seem to fall into an unusual position to collectors.

Good ones are hard to find. Yet they are also hard to sell/trade.

I wouldn't give up any of my dino eggs since they took me so much time and money to find. Yet I am sure even if I wanted to sell them, I probably wouldn't find buyers.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Members, please remember:  no offers to buy or sell in the Trades Forum.  ;)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

• 3 weeks later...
On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 3:56 AM, JohnJ said:

Members, please remember:  no offers to buy or sell in the Trades Forum.  ;)

good point. Thanks for bring it back.

Keep looking! They're everywhere!

Archived