My advice to any collector who is interested in dinosaurs is to become as much an expert as possible and do not rely solely on others for identification. One way to do so is to start a library of good reference books and pdf papers. This topic will focus on BOOKS There are a few must have books, if you're interested in TEETH and in my opinion this is the bible for North American ones. Dinosaur Systematics Approaches and Perspectives by Carpenter & Currie Addresses : 1)Chapter with detailed illustrations and ID guide of the teeth of Alberta's theropod's that are basically typical of what you see in other localities 2)Chapter on Hadrosaur teeth 3)Chapter on Ankylosaur teeth Retails for around $40 on Amazon The next must have book is the Dinosauria (second edition) by Weishampel, Dodson and Osmolska Great all around reference book. A chaper addresses Dinosaur distribution and you can see what has been discovered in any locality in the world by Formation, State or Province . Addresses all the different groups by Chapter with great illustrations. Not great to ID bones or Teeth. Retails for around $40 on Amazon My next recommendation for those who are starting out is Dinosaurs under the Big Sky by Jack Horner Book covers all of the cretaceous dinosaurs of Montana including the Cloverly, Two Medicine, Judith River and Hell Creek. Bones and teeth are shown again very basic. A bit out of date in the Hell Creek.  Good for beginners  Retails for around $15 on Amazon My next recommendation is Guide to Common Fossils from the Cretaceous of Alberta by Alberta Palaeontological Society Covers Mosasaur, Turtle, Croc, Fish and Dinosaurs Nice illustrations of bones and teeth but mostly bones. Available from APS info in pdf book.pdf If your into Allosaurus this is a must have book Allosaurus fragilis a revised Osteology by James Madsen Not much shown in teeth shown but very detailed illustrations of skulls, bones, vertebrae, hands and feet. Available at Utah Geological Survey bulletin 109 around $11   Excellent  book on Hadrosaurs