An Interesting Photo?

RJB

This is a picture of a small area of my prep bench. Its changing all the time depending on where ive been hunting lately or what box ive opened up after a few years. In this picture you can see the orange springclamp holding onto a little round rock. That rock just happens to be a single Arturia Nautiloid that has been glued back together and ready for prep. Man do I love those arturias!!! Right behind that are 3 gastropods, the small one on rock in front of the two bigger ones. Just cooler than you know what. I just love the gastros! And behind those are sittin two trilobites, one is the negitive of that really good one I found, and a smaller one with a very long tail but cant see it in this photo. Oh, just to the right of the two larger snails are the pieces that came off the one I prepped today and glued them back together. I thought it would be cool to put it back together and you can see inside the perfect impression of a neat snail. The mind it always workin with me. And to the left is a part of a baculite that actually has lots of purple color in it, but I have to work my magic with it and bring it out, but it should be purty dang cool when im done. And that grey rock in the background is the backside of a giant Notogoneus from the Green river Formation. Thats just one little tiny spot in my garage. And to be able to do this, I had to remove and box up lots and lots of crab concs from New Zealand and Washington and several locations from Washington too!!! WooooooooHooooooooo!!!! Can life get any better? You bet! I dont think I will ever get enough of this fossil stuff!!! What a freakin great hobbie!!!

RB

yes, it's an interesting photo. and you're an interesting guy. with a lot of cool fossils.

yes, it's an interesting photo. and you're an interesting guy. with a lot of cool fossils.

Hey tracer. I like to think of myself as an average Joe, but with a disease. Ha!!!

I like to think of myself as an average Joe, but with a disease. Ha!!!

I am getting the same disease, but you got the cool fossils. I like to have your culls.

My wife just look over my shoulder wants to know if there a shot for it Please say no

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

No vaccine, no cure, and RB's a carrier.

<Must....have....beautiful....fossils....>

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

So many Trilobites...so little time... ;)

Be true to the reality you create.

So many Trilobites...so little time... ;)

:note that one symptom of this disease is seeing double.....

Be true to the reality you create.

note that one symptom of this disease is seeing double.....

Oh No

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway