Forum Members At Aurora Fossil Fair

lawooten

Hey Linda,

Thanks for the great pics and getting everyone together for them.We had a blast talking to everyone and checking out all the tables.Way to much to look at. :faint: Next year we'll have our F.F. shirts the group photo.

You all had way too much fun without me! :D Very nice to hear all about the trip, glad you all had fun! :D

Yeah, I'm getting a red FF shirt so hopefully people can pick me out :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

You all had way too much fun without me! :D Very nice to hear all about the trip, glad you all had fun! :D

Yeah, I'm getting a red FF shirt so hopefully people can pick me out :D

Oh I am afraid I am going to put a damper on ordering a shirt but here it goes. Is there anyway to get a shirt that says the Fossilforum.com but without pic on it? I do not like pic's on my shirt and do they come with a collar like a sport t shirt. B):rolleyes::o:)

I know you are thinking <_<:mellow::faint: OK OK please don't stone me but it is just a question.

The best days are spent collecting fossils

You could order one like that from any one of a number of custom printers: http://www.zazzle.com/ for example.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Oh I am afraid I am going to put a damper on ordering a shirt but here it goes. Is there anyway to get a shirt that says the Fossilforum.com but without pic on it? I do not like pic's on my shirt and do they come with a collar like a sport t shirt. B):rolleyes::o:)

I know you are thinking <_<:mellow::faint: OK OK please don't stone me but it is just a question.

Or you could make your own - buy a set of those iron-on sheets for your printer at any office supply store, and buy the style tshirt or polo shirt you want. That way, you can make it however you want it. I've made shirts like this before, it works really well and is very easy.

I love seeing all the picts of everyone. Great shots Lawooten!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Or you could make your own - buy a set of those iron-on sheets for your printer at any office supply store, and buy the style tshirt or polo shirt you want. That way, you can make it however you want it. I've made shirts like this before, it works really well and is very easy.

Thats a good idea.

The best days are spent collecting fossils