Forum Members At Aurora Fossil Fair

lawooten

Pics from Aurora fossil fair of forum members

First pic beachbum and Jim, Sally and daughter, PaleoRon Ron, rsmull Rob, lawooten Linda, Megateeth Bill, sharkdentist Herby, lowcountryfossils Shawn. Almost got them all.

Second pic beachbum Jim , lawooten Linda, BJAurora (Help me out here forgot the name)

Third pic PaleoRon, BJAurora, bmorefossils Steve and bmorefossils, charon Joe bmorefossils fahter, Megateeth, beachbum and lawooten

Ok I tried to remember everyone. Now I know why everyone did not bring cameras

post-764-1243206012_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243206043_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243206161_thumb.jpg

Edited by lawooten

The best days are spent collecting fossils

More pics you say? Megateeth forgot his camera so we covered him.

post-764-1243206802_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243206881_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243206904_thumb.jpg

More of the teeth Megateeth had for sell.

post-764-1243207029_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243207056_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243207087_thumb.jpg

More from Megateeth and he had more when those sold.

post-764-1243207257_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243207315_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243207353_thumb.jpg

Edited by lawooten

I decided to go at the last minute after I left Belgrade Quarry and I had a great time. Cant wait for next year!

Megateeth counting all that money he was making.

post-764-1243207677_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243207704_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243207726_thumb.jpg

I decided to go at the last minute after I left Belgrade Quarry and I had a great time. Cant wait for next year!

Why were you not in our pics then?

We had a blast at Blackbeard’s and collected some new members to the fossil forum while we were at it. Allen is going to be incorporating fossils into his decor in the oyster bar. He also wants me to convey to all that he enjoyed having them and is looking forward to more fossil collectors in the future. Allen brought us out all sorts of dishes to try and the spicy shrimp was so good. Allen was glad to see us and my husband Ernie was overwhelmed. hehehehe Ernie is going to kill me for this pic. :D

post-764-1243208792_thumb.jpg

Edited by lawooten

I'm all smiles, putting faces to screen names :)

(I've only met Ron, Steve, and his Dad before).

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I saw you.... :D

Frank why did you not say something? I think I saw you at the food stand? Right but I wasn't sure it was you guys. Rob said he saw you then he went looking for you guys when he found us but he could not find you.

I'm all smiles, putting faces to screen names :)

(I've only met Ron, Steve, and his Dad before).

I was thinking that you were going was I wrong?

More pics

First picFossili Veraci from Italy was there.

Second pic is Joseph and Mary from Florida who are new to fossil collecting. Ernie and I helped them collect fossils from the piles of sand in front of the Museum. They will be joining the fossil forum in the near furture.

Third pic Aurora Fossil Museum

post-764-1243209349_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243209618_thumb.jpg

Edited by lawooten

More pics

First picFossili Veraci from Italy was there.

Second pic is Joseph and Mary from Florida who are new to fossil collecting. Ernie and I helped them collect fossils from the piles of sand in front of the Museum.

post-764-1243209996_thumb.jpg

I was thinking that you were going was I wrong?

After the New Zealand trip, my free time is zero; got my fingers crossed for next time :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

After the New Zealand trip, my free time is zero; got my fingers crossed for next time :)

We will be looking forward to seeing you at the next Aurora Fossil Fair.

The only person I ran into the whole time was Obsessed1.

Did you not go into the building on the same side as the museum but across the street to the right of the museum? We were all in there and there was two signs in red that said fossils and crafts with flags also. Next time bigger signs!

Linda

Thanks to you and Ernie for making this a really special show. Dinner was a blast and you did a great job of getting everyone together during the show. I really appreciate it and look forward to next year.

I guess that was the herding instinct in me lol. With my kids and there friends when they were young I was always surrounded with them so I got used to keeping them all together. Allen said to tell you he looks forward to seeing you again. Bill you have a very good father to come help you out at the fossil fair like he did. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Awesome show had a blast you guys are the greatest I will be posting pics later of the parade and of all of us.

The only person I ran into the whole time was Obsessed1.

We ran into obsessed1 also. What was it he said not 2 obsessed I think. lol

Awesome show had a blast you guys are the greatest I will be posting pics later of the parade and of all of us.

Hey who was it that said that I had to remember all the names and there screen names? Not for sure but was that you or PaleoRon? And if you sharkdentist who called who to find out what all the names were lol? Wish there was a dancing smilie I could put here. ;):rolleyes::D

boy it was a great time, i think i have turned a dark red today haha and now i have that on top of the sinus infection which is a real bummer. I couldnt dig for long before i felt like i couldnt breathe and than needed to sit down, day 2 was alot better so i got more digging in, we basicly got through one whole pile. But back to the story it was so much fun everyone is so nice down there and the members of the forum were so nice i hope i can meet up with them again.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg