My Yard Project

lawooten

The Wizard will go into our fossil wood forest with a dragon that I painted last year. I am thinking of putting the Indian in my vegetable garden or on the front porch.

post-764-1243440240_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243440279_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243440314_thumb.jpg

The best days are spent collecting fossils

The Wizard will go into our fossil wood forest with a dragon that I painted last year. I am thinking of putting the Indian in my vegetable garden or on the front porch.

post-764-1243440402_thumb.jpg

Oh my, those are so frigging cool! You should do a fairy next and then send it to me :D. No really you are a great artist!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Nice. Did you carve them too?

colijah was a wooden indian standing in the store the indian makes me think of the hank williams song

Very Talented .... well done!

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Those are really beautiful!!!! You've done excellent work!!!

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Oh my, those are so frigging cool! You should do a fairy next and then send it to me :D. No really you are a great artist!

Thanks I've done a dragon and a Easter Island statue. I want to do a female indian also. The Indian is about 5 foot three inches tall. The wizard is about three and a half feet tall.

The wizard will go with this dragon. The green one is the Easter Island statue and about three and a half feet tall. The place we bought it at has a Triceratops that is about five foot ten inches tall and about nine feet long. We wanted one but it was too big to put in our pickup.

post-764-1243553102_thumb.jpg

post-764-1243553133_thumb.jpg

Now these are what I want. That is a six foot fence they are inclosed in.

post-764-1243553956_thumb.jpg

This one looks like afairy but it is about five foot seven? I need to go back there and get more pic and there address and number I guess.

post-764-1243611168_thumb.jpg

This one looks like afairy but it is about five foot seven? I need to go back there and get more pic and there address and number I guess.

Thank You, I would appreciate it!

Oh wow, I would love that for my front flower garden! What are they made of and how much does one cost, if you don't mind me asking?

Totally love that dragon by the way!!!!! :D

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Oh wow, I would love that for my front flower garden! What are they made of and how much does one cost, if you don't mind me asking?

I do not know the cost but I have to go back and will check on the prices when I go back there this month some time. I know they are made of cement and thick wire to give them stability and to cut down on weight. They make them right there so that the prices are better then others who would buy and re-sell them.

I do not know the cost but I have to go back and will check on the prices when I go back there this month some time. I know they are made of cement and thick wire to give them stability and to cut down on weight. They make them right there so that the prices are better then others who would buy and re-sell them.

Thanks again!

Alfred North Whithead

Easter Island stutue.

I love that little guy!

How did you get started with these? Which one was your first?

I love that little guy!

How did you get started with these? Which one was your first?

The first one was my Easter Island one. It looks great when the banana trees get larger behind it and a spot light. We sit by the pool at night and the highlighted statues look cool. I had planed on the Indian being between two large bushes as if he were walking out from behind them with a little light highlighting him but figure tropical would be better by the pool. The dragon came next to go with about 4000 pounds of fossil wood we have collected. Then Ernie wanted a wizard to go with the dragon. Next pick is mine and I would like to get an Indian Maiden if they have one big enough. They have another mean looking dragon I would like to have also to go by the walkway leading to the front door. I have cement chickens and pigs running all through my vegetable garden. The grand’s love coming over to check out what we have done next.

The first one was my Easter Island one. It looks great when the banana trees get larger behind it and a spot light.

He does look kind of jungle-y and unexepcted. You've found a great spot for him. By the pool sounds perfect! I'd love to put him along side of a path or somewhere kind of lush & overgrown looking. Plus he doesn't look too complicated to paint - more at my skill level! ;)

Your yard must look really neat at night with the lights on everything. I bet your grandkids love all the different things Plus a pool! What a fun place for them!

He does look kind of jungle-y and unexepcted. You've found a great spot for him. By the pool sounds perfect! I'd love to put him along side of a path or somewhere kind of lush & overgrown looking. Plus he doesn't look too complicated to paint - more at my skill level! ;)

Your yard must look really neat at night with the lights on everything. I bet your grandkids love all the different things Plus a pool! What a fun place for them!

The Easter Island is easy to paint. I paint them all black then dry brush them. The black makes the details stand out.

I believe that the very large ones are around $300.00 and they are made of cement inforces by heavy wire.

I love that Easter Island statue. That would look great in the front hasta bed and probably ###### off all the neighbors!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...