Penn Dixie Crazy Canucks

Malcolmt

In case anyone is interested in getting together, Quarryman Dave and myself will be at Penn Dixie this Saturday August 27th.

We have been known to be a bit crazy and hard core in our collecting but generally we come away well rewarded. We'd love to see any of you that are in the area.

Wish I could - I'm going for my first time on September 3-4. I'll be sure to maintain the crazy canuck reputation. Just promise you guys will leave some trilos for me, eh?

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Didn't realize you took that video......... That was my buddy Jim using the saw, unfortunately he has not been fossiling in quite some time, went back to being a musician and it messed his weekends up.

Remember that day well, Carmine from the forum was also there for a bit if I recall... We ended up breaking out about 20 large blocks then spent the day splitting. Was extremely productive. Unfortunately you can only use the rock saw like that there when the place is basically empty. But will have the saw there with me on Saturday just in case.

Edited by Malcolmt