Gainesville Artifact And Fossil Show

megateeth

People are still talking about the Aurora show. This one should be a good time as well. Anyone else going?

Gainesville Artifact and Fossil Show

Saturday, June 6 8:00a to 4:00p

at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center, Gainesville, FL

21st Annual Gainesville Artifact and Fossil Show. Sponsored by the Sunshine State Archaeological Society. Thousands of artifacts and fossils on display. Artifact and fossil books and display frames. Hours 8:00 am to 4:00 pm June 6, 2009

I missed last years and now that I know longer go to school there and live to far away I cant go this year :(

People are still talking about the Aurora show. This one should be a good time as well. Anyone else going?

Gainesville Artifact and Fossil Show

Saturday, June 6 8:00a to 4:00p

at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center, Gainesville, FL

21st Annual Gainesville Artifact and Fossil Show. Sponsored by the Sunshine State Archaeological Society. Thousands of artifacts and fossils on display. Artifact and fossil books and display frames. Hours 8:00 am to 4:00 pm June 6, 2009

Gonna do my best not to miss it... You going to have a table, or just browsing? Would like to meet you and say 'hello'.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

I will be there! Heck, I better not miss it, I live 5 miles away..... :P Hope to meet some of yall.

"If you find yourself lost in the woods, build a house! This will strongly improve your perdicament."

Gonna do my best not to miss it... You going to have a table, or just browsing? Would like to meet you and say 'hello'.

I will have a three table display in the lobby. I look forward to meeting you. It should be a great time.

Man, I just heard about it today I would have got a table. Where was it advertised? Sundancer73 and I will try to be there also.:o:o:o:(

It's my bone!!!

Man, I just heard about it today I would have got a table. Where was it advertised? Sundancer73 and I will try to be there also.:o:o:o:(

I got the last three tables and actually a friend wanted some but they were out. I just heard about it through word of mouth.

Yea me too, I don't know what we are going to do yet but I hope we will get a chance to drop by. B)B)B):D

It's my bone!!!

Didn't see any of this board's G'ville locals? Where were you guys??? It must have been some kind of an emergency to miss a killer show like this one. This show WENT OFF for sure...

Didn't see any of this board's G'ville locals? Where were you guys??? It must have been some kind of an emergency to miss a killer show like this one. This show WENT OFF for sure...

Really, it was a killer show. I hope the one next month in Perry FL is as well attended.

Really, it was a killer show. I hope the one next month in Perry FL is as well attended.

did anyone take pics

yea where are the pictures im expecting some pictures and maybe a video. :P

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

yea where are the pictures im expecting some pictures and maybe a video. :P

I had a cool video of Auriculatus at the pre-show party. The police say I can have it back if they do not press charges. The good news is he was released on bail before the show. Of course the civil suit will probably go on for a year or more. As for the show itself I was mostly table bound. I only did one quick walkthrough so I had no time for photos.

I had a cool video of Auriculatus at the pre-show party. The police say I can have it back if they do not press charges. The good news is he was released on bail before the show. Of course the civil suit will probably go on for a year or more. As for the show itself I was mostly table bound. I only did one quick walkthrough so I had no time for photos.

You made it to the preshow??? That place was packed!!! You should've gotten a video of my girlfriend on the table, that thread would get some views for sure.

when and where is the perry show? a quick google didnt show anything. TIA