Wanted- fish fossils

Strepsodus

Hi.  Does anyone have any complete fish to trade?  They can be from any age.  Also I'm interested in fish fragments from the Permian and Carboniferous such as shark teeth and fish scales.  I have many different fossils to trade.

If you have anything to trade please PM me.

Thanks,

Daniel

maybe post some pictures of what you have to trade?

I may be interested, but shipping to England can be a bit pricey for us yanks!

Ah yes lol.  That interesting one I sent a pic of is awesome.  I am currently working on it John.   How was the other trip?

1 hour ago, Barerootbonsai said:

Ah yes lol.  That interesting one I sent a pic of is awesome.  I am currently working on it John.   How was the other trip?

Was a great trip Nick, Daniel got some great plants and possibly a rare beetle. I got a few plants. We're off to another site end of August. 

Hi.  Thanks for the replies.  My collection is too large to post pictures of all the fossil types I have but if anyone has anything to trade please PM me and I'll send pictures of what I have.

Thanks,

Daniel

Hey, I got some stuff, I namely have one tiny fish from an unknown location and age.

Then I have some small shark teeth too from (I think) Morocco.

What do you have in exchange? I am quite interested in vertebrate fossils.

Message me if you're interested or for photos!

Warm regards,

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils