In need of dive partner around eastern NC

ffemtb1

Looking for someone in the area of eastern north Carolina that likes to dive for fossils, that would be interested in joining up to do some dives. As any diver knows the dangers of diving alone. It would be nice to get into contact with a few people that would like to go sometime. I have an 18ft polar craft to go wherever, and several locations that are completely untouched and ready for exploring. Along the meherrin, roanoke, and neuse rivers. Let me know 

what depths?  I scuba dive, underwater photography and collect when you looking to go? I live in Michigan but heck to explore new places that would be a blast 

Wish I could come up and dive with you.  I'd love to see the bottom of the Meherrin.  Best of luck and be safe.

Luck is the most important skill of a fossil diver.

On 10/5/2016 at 0:38 PM, Seaworm1982 said:

what depths?  I scuba dive, underwater photography and collect when you looking to go? I live in Michigan but heck to explore new places that would be a blast 

These places aren't the best for photography, most have very low viability. All my locations are here in NC, so I'm not sure if your up for that kind of travel. However If thats something your up for, we can set something up make it a 2 day trip or something worth your time. The depths vary, but mostly 4 to 14 foot. Some spot could be up to 75ft. I'm not certified for nitrox diving, so my diving depths are limited to less than 100ft.. For this area, deep dives aren't really necessary plus the current in some locations would be pretty dangerous to dive at depths deeper than 25ft with out serious experience. If your interested, PM me and we can discuss further.

On 10/5/2016 at 8:28 PM, mrieder79 said:

Wish I could come up and dive with you.  I'd love to see the bottom of the Meherrin.  Best of luck and be safe.

Its no problem. You stay safe with that massive storm approaching yall.

• 8 months later...

I'm game - been wanting to hit a number of areas in NE NC.  Live not far from you. Sent you a PM.

• 5 months later...