Buying a Sauropod Foot Claw?

Troodon

I'm sorry I'm not seeing a sauropod claw in the pictures you've attached.

They look worn down and have perhaps the shape of a claw but I don't think they are.

I don't think these are cretaceous finds but much earlier in age.  You might consider posting in ID section

Thanks troodon.... I might do that. But, it seems not many here like the fossils I post. I don't get much response. I think, I have some more fossils some people have never seen, and theyd just consider them geofacts.

Here's 2 more small geofacts. I think, they look like a claw. I have others.

20170330_193729-1.jpg

51 minutes ago, Mike Price said:

I might do that. But, it seems not many here like the fossils I post. I don't get much response.

It is not personal. If the pieces that You post are not identifiable then many will not comment.

Sorry to say that most of what I have looked at from Your posts are "chunkasaurus" .

respectfully,

Tony

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

I agree with ynot. It's that there is nothing diagnostic about your bones for someone to comment on.  This topic even has less exposure than the ID section

VERY VERY possibly something might be gleaned from the histology/ultrastructure of the "bones".

But Troo knows his stuff,and if he says they are non-diagnostic,I'm more than willing to believe him.

Thanks guys. No offense taken. Ive learned you got to pick over a lot of worthless broken bones to find a few nice bones, teeth and claws and the really weird stuff...... love the weird stuff.... 

Archived