Trevor

Short NJ Cretaceous Outing

Trevor

I went to an NJ Cretaceous stream on Wednesday, October 12th. I went with my grandma and stayed for approximately 3 hours. I wasted a lot of time at this one unproductive spot but I think I made up for it. 

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3063.jpg

frankh8147

Good amount of teeth! How are the water levels now?

Trevor

They're are much lower, there are still a lot of spot thats will probably be exposed; if someone goes then they will have a good time surface hunting.

mattbsharks
On 10/14/2016 at 4:37 PM, Trevor said:

I went to an NJ Cretaceous stream on Wednesday, October 12th. I went with my grandma and stayed for approximately 3 hours. I wasted a lot of time at this one unproductive spot but I think I made up for it. 

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3063.jpg

Wow!:envy:

non-remanié

I see this is an old post, but right in the center there's a contaminant miocene Carcharias cuspidata tooth.  

Trevor
On 7/2/2018 at 3:57 PM, non-remanié said:

I see this is an old post, but right in the center there's a contaminant miocene Carcharias cuspidata tooth.  

This is indeed an old post. I didn't think anyone would notice the tooth and I was surprised when I found it where I found it (you probably can guess the locality from the condition of the finds as a whole). I think it fell out of someone's pocket and I made sure to separate it from the rest of the finds, but thank you for your attention to the details.