Second Annual TFF Secret Santa

IonRocks

It's getting near to December, but this year we are going to start early in hopes of getting everyone's package out on time :)

Please be sure to read all instructions and follow the rules to make it easy on Raptor Lover and I

Here's how it works:

Anyone who would like to participate must comment in this thread. All you have to include in the comment is wether you are willing to ship internationally, or US only. 

You must also create a group PM including Raptor Lover and I, stating your address.

This year, I am coding a short script to get our Secret Santa's as close to random as possible, but still respect international/US only requests 

Please Keep the fossils you are sending at a value of about $30 

I highly encourage sending self collected fossils (if you have those available, for these seem to be more likely provide people with something they don't all ready have. 

I think everyone would enjoy having their packages arrive before the holidays, so you will have until December 1st to respond to this topic, and message us your address.

Once you receive you package, please post the contents here so everyone can see :) but keep in mind, it is a SECRET Santa 

• I found this Informative 2

I am moving the date for final entries to November 25th

No rush of course, you still have 26 days :) 

I'm sure it'd be nice to get all international posts shipped by December 1-7th and all packages within the US shipped by the following week. This way you have a little time to maybe make sure you aren't sending someone something the already have

I certainly hope we get a lot more participants than this. There are only a few on this list so far that I haven't already done trades with. The more that play, the better chance I have of not getting a repeat customer.

Come on folks, join in on the fun and lets make this "Holiday" gift exchange an annual tradition that makes merriment spread worldwide. 

Please join us!

Dorensigbadges.JPG