Long forgotten fossils

RJB

I brought home a box of my Euypterids a couple of months ago and went through those today. I have most of my fossils on another property, (about 45 minutes away from where i live).   I now realize I have another box of those somewhere?  Whilst going through this box I run into another smaller box inside the bigger box..  I open it up.  What the heck?  Why did I put these with the Euryterids?  No wonder I can find anything!  Im so unorginized!  anyways, check this picture out.  Lots of Morrocan stuff and some gold plated sharks teeth and even some coral from indonesia.  Now what do i do.  Ha!!!  :)   How many peoples would love to have my problem? 

RB

DSCN0692.JPG

Wow... that's awesome

well, you can always name me in your will. I'll safeguard your fossil collection legacy as I just so happen to need to fill a space in my home with incredibly well-prepped crabs :P

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Nice try Kane, but I already have three grown boys, two of them into the fossils.  My youngest son already asked me if he could put 'Mr. Big' the Tumido onto one of his shelves.  I told him to wait till I croak.  Ha!  :)

RB

Lol - always worth a try! And, yeah, if I recall from a thread you posted some while back, one of your boys was giving you a run for your money on finding ammos! The apple doesn't fall far...

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

And besides, the shipping to get all his stuff up to Canada would be astronomical.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

And being apart
Ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours
Faithfully

It's sometimes more exciting to rediscover a fossil than it is to discover it, especially when you've been looking for it for years since you moved. I did this with my Pleistocene deer antler.

I'd like to see the gold-plated shark those teeth came from. :meganim:

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Archived