Is this a Halisaurus jaw?

joel77520

I have this jaw that I believe to be a halisaurus but not sure , can anyone confirm this? It's from the cretateous period about 350 million years old and from Khourigba morocco. 

Screenshot_20161020-073523~3.png

No I don't think it is. There's probably two species of Halisaurus present in the Khouribga region. Halisaurus arambourgi and Halisaurus walkeri. Though according to some H. walkeri isn't present there.
 Both of these species however have strongly recurved teeth. I can see a couple of teeth here that have a straight edge on the posterior side.

Though I'm not sure. I think this looks like Eremiasaurus. It's hard to tell but from these photos it looks like there might be some slight fluting on the bottom edge of the teeth. The teeth also look a little heterodont. But pictures of the furthest back teeth would help a lot with this.

It's definitely a left lower jaw btw. With the inside of the mouth being visible.

Eremiasaurus pictures.

Skull+right+side.jpg89283b2e76872be4de3b273c265c047a.jpg

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

not halisaurus,

it s prognathodon , perhaps eremiasaurus like said lordtrilobite.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. Terry Pratchett ...