I Must Be Gettin Older?

RJB

Ok, all done with this dam thing. Took alot longer than I had anticipated. I had to remove lots of rock cause they were not all on the same plane. Oh, also, I got a PM from a fellow about something else, but he gave me a compliment on this rock and said the scratches werent too bad. It hit me that the so called scratches he was seeing was between the different pieces of shell material from being crushed. No scratches of any kind on these. Well, there is one booboo... I can live with it. Anways, here it is as it looks now.

RB

That is AWESOME, you have the gift my friend, it is truly a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing it with us.

wheres all the pics! Gone? why?

I saw a thread earlier in the day here that RJB (RB, as I recollect him from the old Collecting Fossils In California web forum, where he regularly posted all kinds of images of fossils, as well) was leaving The Fossil Forum for unspecified reasons. He said he was in the process of deleting his photos.

http://inyo.110mb.com/dv/campitotrilobite1.htm

A mostly complete early Cambrian trilobite from a locality in western Nevada. It's from the Lower Cambrian Campito Formation.