Trade - Before Christmas

Vieira

Hello

While I wait anxiously for the "Secret Santa" I want to propose a "Portuguese pack" to trade.

I will put in the box some vertebrates and invertebrates from a Miocene formation in Portugal. The fossils are: 2 different bivalves; 1 Schizaster sp.; 1 unprepared crab; 1 gastropod; 1 cetacean vertebras (worn by the sea) and some shark teeth - 1 tiger shark, 2 hemipristis serra (upper and lower), 1 Isurus sp., 1 Sand Tiger Shark and 1 little Meg.

Beyond this i will put too some fish vert, fish teeth and ray teeth...

Interested send me pm please.

The pictures are a example of the fossils...

Bivalves.jpgSchizasters.jpgCaranguejos.jpgIMG-20160424-WA0010.jpgvertebras...jpgTiger Shark.jpgHemipristis Serra1.jpgHemipristis Serra.jpgIsurus sp..jpg

Sand Tiger Shark.jpgbjghuh.jpgIMG-20160526-WA0031.jpg

Thanks

Filipe

Just saying, I recently did a trade with Mr. Vieira, and his fossils are great!

Just for you to know he's a good trader:D

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

1 minute ago, Max-fossils said:

Just saying, I recently did a trade with Mr. Vieira, and his fossils are great!

Just for you to know he's a good trader:D

Max

Thanks for your nice words Max :dinothumb:

18 minutes ago, Vieira said:

Thanks for your nice words Max :dinothumb:

You're welcome;)

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:31 PM, Fossil Claw said:

what are you looking for in return?

What do you have to offer?

I'm looking mostly fossils i don't have in my collection.

Felipe, nobody but you knows what you have in your collection. It might help get this thing going if you would post the type of stuff you would like in your collection. That way, potential traders can have an idea of what to offer you for your trade. At least narrow it down to vertebrate, invertebrate animals, plants, T-Rex skulls or whatever things you favor.

It just makes it a lot easier for someone viewing the post to recognize that they might have what you desire.

9 hours ago, caldigger said:

Felipe, nobody but you knows what you have in your collection. It might help get this thing going if you would post the type of stuff you would like in your collection. That way, potential traders can have an idea of what to offer you for your trade. At least narrow it down to vertebrate, invertebrate animals, plants, T-Rex skulls or whatever things you favor.

It just makes it a lot easier for someone viewing the post to recognize that they might have what you desire.

Thanks for the advice Doren.

I post that response to Fossil Claw but i sent a private message with those indications :).

I send a PM to every person that shows interest.

Archived