Do you need a Fossil Calendar? yes, you do.

jpc

Ladies and gentlemen-

The new year is coming upon us.  I bet you need a fossil themed calendar to hang in your office/lab/bathroom etc.  I have just the thing.  For the past ten year almost, I have put together a fossil prep calendar.  This is a fund raising project for SVP's Preparation Grant.  Money raised from the sales of this calendar go towards improving fossil preparation by granting cash to a museum or person who proposes a project.  This year the winner was a young lady from Egypt who will be coming to the states to learn some prep techniques that she can bring back to her museum to help prepare Egyptian fossils professionally.  I have a few calendars leftoves from the SVP (Society of Vertebrate Paleontlogy) meeting in Salt Lake City last month

Anyway there are 12 great pix of... a New Zealand whale skull in the field, a Cretaceous theropod tooth, an Eocene primate skull with associated CT scan, a Camarasaurus premax, a Solnhofen pterosaur, a White River mammal posing for its portrait, dino footprints doing the same, a pentaceratops vert in the lab, thin section of hadrosaur teeth, a pile of aetosaur scutes being sorted, a nice plaster jacket form a mosasaur dig and its human caretaker, and a Ceolophysis bonebed shot (one heckuva pile of Triassic bones). 

yes, friends you need a calendar to adorn the collection.

To receive one of your very own, please send me money that I will pass along.  Make checks payable to me.  20 bucks (USA) per calendar and 5 dollars shipping per order.  Send to :

JP Cavigelli

Tate Museum

125 College Dr.

Casper, WY 82601 

(Note: The calendar comes with American holidays and a few Canadians)