For your vintage library... Fossil Crocodilians from Colombia (1965)

Wrangellian

I ordered a different book from ebay and they sent me the wrong one. At least it's still fossil-related, but it's outside my area of interest.

I don't know if this is worth anything to anyone, but if you want it, I'll trade it for a fossil. I'm more into inverts but it can be just about any fossil, it doesn't have to be very valuable! (I didn't pay a lot for the book...)

Alternatively I could offer it for the cost of shipping. (I'll relist it in the sales section if necessary)

Scan_20161127 (2).jpg

Scan_20161127 (3).jpg

Scan_20161127 (4).jpg

Scan_20161127.jpg

I am sure somebody would love to take this off your hands, thanks for the offering.  By the way, are they going to do right and send you the correct book you ordered?

On 2016-11-27 at 11:06 PM, caldigger said:

I am sure somebody would love to take this off your hands, thanks for the offering.  By the way, are they going to do right and send you the correct book you ordered?

They couldn't find the right book, so they sent a refund. Screwups are frequent but most if not all sellers have been pretty good about setting things right, in my experience.

Your book probably got mistakenly sent to someone expecting a book on South American Crocodiles. At least you got your refund.

That's possible, but I hope not! The seller didn't mention that possibility, anyway.

Book is claimed now, Thanks TFF.

Archived