What is it?

brus

Hardly geodized, but could be a rudist assemblage of two or three individuals. More pictures from different angles might help.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

A bouquet of rudists. Nice one ! :)

2.jpg1.jpgselection.jpg

(in my own translation)
Figure 8. Fused, deformed individuals from the Radiolites - Hippurites biofacies
Lapeirouseia zitteli: 1. elongated, fused individuals, 2. three fused individuals in the form of a bouquet, 3. specimens growed together in steps, 4. three individuals adhered to an adult. Vaccinites sulcatus: 5. two individuals, one with normal growth, the other is bent due to an injury on the siphonal flank. Small oysters adhered to the external surface of the valve, 6. juvenile Praeradiolites subtoucasi settled on an injured adult, 7. lower valve injured on the siphonal flank and curved in the opposite direction, 8. juvenile specimen of Praeradiolites subtoucasi adhered to the siphonal flank of another juvenile, 9. fused Hippurites crassicostatus individuals, 10. fused individuals with free siphonal flank, 11. the curved specimen adheres with its siphonal flank to the healthy specimen.

excerpt from : Czabalay Lenke - A Sümeg környéki Rudista fauna/La faune des Rudistes des environs de Sümeg (Hongrie). Geologica Hungarica. Series Palaeontologica. 41. Fasc. / 1982

• I found this Informative 2

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library