Post Oak Creek 12-16-16 Part 2

Jakuzi

Went out hunting on Post Oak Creek in Sherman TX yesterday with @Buffalo Bill Cody  Fond lots of broken off points from shark teeth.  Didn't find really have much luck finding complete teeth.  Though Cody's luck seemed to be on fire.

I did find one pretty gnar bone that seems to be fossilized.   I'll post some close up later for ID help.  Cody's hunt was more fruitful.  I had to jet early to attend  my office Christmas party.

Here's what I found... 

IMG_4606.JPG

It is a shame when all one finds is broken stuff. I know because all us have been there. But atleast you got out and had some fun with your friend. And the next time you go with him luck will be on your side! 

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

That top left tooth would have been awesome. I've seen some monster teeth come from there. 

2 hours ago, JarrodB said:

That top left tooth would have been awesome. I've seen some monster teeth come from there. 

I was pretty excited despite it being broken.   I've never found anything that big.   It definitely makes want to go back and find the whole thing. @Buffalo Bill Cody Found another one of similar size that was more complete.

any idea on that bone?

Archived