Once more unto the honey hole...

Bone Daddy

Josh and I are heading out tomorrow morning to revisit our primary honey hole in the Peace River.

This time we are going to do a systematic grid search of the area. No stone will be left unturned.

Wish us luck. :)

Go get 'em, guys. ;) 

Good luck. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Thanks Tim. I have been itching to get out there again. But schedules and Christmas madness have gotten in the way more than once. The weather has been beautiful and the river is low. :)

I am hoping for something unusual. It's been quite a while since I found something outside the ordinary.

Wore ourselves out today. I think our honey hole is just about picked clean. We didn't find too much to get excited about today. I did find a couple of oddballs that will need ID. I'll post a report and some photos tomorrow. I am exhausted.  Regardless of how much loot we bring home, it's always fun. :)

Sounds like it's time to follow the bees to a new honey hole. If your spot has been emptied of fossils, it's time to get out the gravel probe and find some new places to devote some energy to this season. I've heard rumors of a mild winter in South Florida so if we don't have a repeat of last season's wet 'dry season' we should have several months to rescue some interesting fossils from the Peace River.

Looking forward to seeing images of what you managed to bring back from your last trip out.

Cheers.

-Ken