Looking for a Notorynchus tooth

Max-fossils

Hello all!

I am currently looking for a nice Notorynchus tooth. The location doesn't matter much, but I would like to know though what it is.

I would like it to be complete! Also, I am looking for a lower tooth, because I really like the numerous cusps.

Send me a PM if you have one for trade, with pictures of both sides; and tell me what you are looking for yourself.

A few of the things I have for trade are: sharkteeth, ray teeth, seashells, coral, and more; some from now closed locations.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,

Max

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

What do you get when you cross a 

Notorynchus with a rapper?

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

49 minutes ago, darctooth said:

Notorynchus B.I.G. ! Ahhhhahahahaha!

I'm not sure I get it... I'm quite bad at figuring out wordplays:P

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

Notorious B.I.G.  or Biggie Smalls was a famous U.S. west coast Rapper Who was shot to death, I think in the late 90's or early 2000's. Hence my word play

Notorynchus B.I.G.

• I found this Informative 1

You might already know, but there is a fossil fair March 11 in Ede (one of the organizers is Fossiel.net, the Dutch fossil forum), pretty big chance that you'll find one there :) 

Ok Max I will tell you, I do have a few of the teeth you seek. I amnot sure if I wanted to get rid of any but maybe you would have a sharktooth species that I don't have and then it would be worth it. So how about post pics of any teeth you would be willing to trade. I will be posting pics of my teeth under Member Collections in just a few minutes.

Max, I will post pics later my phone needs to be recharged and that has all the pics on it.

9 hours ago, Angie said:

You might already know, but there is a fossil fair March 11 in Ede (one of the organizers is Fossiel.net, the Dutch fossil forum), pretty big chance that you'll find one there :) 

Yes I know about it, and I'm very excited! In fact, I already talked to the organizers a little bit. I am already on Fossiel.net since some time, I joined it before joining TFF (under the same username). But im not sure  though whether there will be a complete noto for trade there...

Will you be at the fair?

Max Derème

9 hours ago, darctooth said:

Ok Max I will tell you, I do have a few of the teeth you seek. I amnot sure if I wanted to get rid of any but maybe you would have a sharktooth species that I don't have and then it would be worth it. So how about post pics of any teeth you would be willing to trade. I will be posting pics of my teeth under Member Collections in just a few minutes.

Why don't we just continue in the PM?;)

Max Derème

2 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

Yes I know about it, and I'm very excited! In fact, I already talked to the organizers a little bit. I am already on Fossiel.net since some time, I joined it before joining TFF (under the same username). But im not sure  though whether there will be a complete noto for trade there...

Will you be at the fair?

Great! :) I might be, depends on the amount of time I have..

5 hours ago, Angie said:

Great! :) I might be, depends on the amount of time I have..

Alright, I hope you find the time!

Max Derème