Frankstown, MS Teeth - Please help identify

MaximusTN

Please help identify. The teeth shown in the pictures were recently found at the W.M. Browning Cretaceous Fossil Park in Frankstown, MS. Oddly enough, they were found within about 15 minutes of each other in the same area. 

Each tooth is about 1/2 inches from tip to base and they all have the middle indentation in the base. In the photo of four, the left most tooth has the lines running through it, while the middle two appear to be more smooth and without any features. The tooth shown on the right appear to be more of a rock until I noticed it had the same indention in the base. 

Any insight would be most appreciated.

ThanksIMG_0996.jpgIMG_0999.jpgIMG_1003.jpg

Agreed on the picture quality. Pictures taken on a cell phone just don't turn out well. I will look through the posts to see if there are any good tips for taking pictures. 

Thanks for the input. I found a mosasaur tooth down there several months back and the left tooth (the better of the four) just has a differently look. It is still recurved, but has the ring and indentation from the basal view. 

I agree with all mosasaur, except I can't quite make out the far right one in the picture.

I agree with the mosasaur opinion group for number one. No crocodilian tooth has that type of cavity in the base.

This is about the best I can get these picture to show the basal view as well as another over the top view. As referenced above, the best tooth is on the left with the two middle teeth having a smooth/shiny look as opposed to the lines on the left one. The right item has the similar indention as the other three, but is really beat up. IMG_1010.jpgIMG_1020.jpg