Went a buying at Quartzite

RJB

While the misses and I were at the Quartzite show we would go out to breakfast in the morning and then go look around.  Lots to see.  Ive been looking for a certain piece of coral and a certain ammonite since last year.  I couldn't find the coral, but I did find where it was at.  I have to make a phone call before I go next year and hope this guy will let some go?  Anyways, I did buy some ammonites.   A fairly large Perisphinctes from Madagascar and some other smaller ammos and that's all I bought.  Im really happy for the large Perisphinctis, 15 inches, but its not the best prep job, but Ive been looking for one of these larger ones for some time now.  I wont say, but I got it for a song!!! 

RB

DSCN0786.JPG

DSCN0787.JPG

1 hour ago, RJB said:

Im really happy for the large Perisphinctis, 15 inches, but its not the best prep job, but Ive been looking for one of these larger ones for some time now.  I wont say, but I got it for a song!!! 

I also won't say, but I had a Song written for my wife a number of years back, and it cost me a pretty penny :) 

@RJB Beautiful. Looks like you need to clear some of those crabs off your bench to make room for more stuff. You have my address. :envy: