FossilDudeCO

FullSizeR.jpg.42b612e1a299f1664fd79aac9e62b2f0.jpg

Here it is, the show booth layout!

What do yah think? did we get enough fish this year?

I am kind of fond of the table, it is fully lit all the way around the inside with LED lights!

Very nice!

Looking at the whole thing in person must feel a lot like visiting a large aquarium. :P

54 minutes ago, Mediospirifer said:

Very nice!

Looking at the whole thing in person must feel a lot like visiting a large aquarium. :P

A prehistoric Aquarium!!! :P

"Without fossils, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the earth" - Georges Cuvier

Is that the best you can do!?!

LOL (That's what I always said to my daughter when she came home with a 99 on a school test).

Looks great!

I want that fat Phareodus that's hanging over the giant Lepisosteus!

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

37 minutes ago, snolly50 said:

Is that the best you can do!?!

LOL (That's what I always said to my daughter when she came home with a 99 on a school test).

Looks great!

I want that fat Phareodus that's hanging over the giant Lepisosteus!

We will try harder next year I promise!

If anyone saw my other posts you might notice the croc is missing here!!

We just didn't have room, such a nice problem :)

There are still a few medium to small fish in boxes as well, hiding under the tables and in the trailer!

I am a big fan of phareodus, but my all time favourite is Notogoneous!

I got to keep a phareodus this year that I found, he will probably be prepped out next month. 

I will post pictures at some point. :P

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!

I love what I see here. Any close-ups of that gar? It looks like it has two heads lol.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Wow!  You rearranged Tim's guestroom.  :P 

@Fossildude19

I wish my guestroom looked like that! :) 

Heck,... I wish I had a guestroom! :P 

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

5 hours ago, -Andy- said:

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!

I love what I see here. Any close-ups of that gar? It looks like it has two heads lol.

Here is a close up of the Gar head, Microscope prep had been finished, but we hadn't covered the crack yet ;)

Gar1.jpg

He does indeed have 2 heads!

The top plate of the cranium floated away a little. It's bound to happen when you get such a large piece of bone!

I like it because you can see just about everyone of the cranial elements and the teeth from the top of the jaw!

That is mighty impressive Blake!  I have always loved the fishes.  Some really super pieces there!  Love the balance on some of those multi plates too.   Thanks for showing us.

RB

6 minutes ago, RJB said:

I would have loved to stop by, but I quit going to Tucson years ago.  Glad you had a great time.

RB

Haha well you and Jay are there in spirit so that counts! :P

Archived