NSR 1/29/17

David E.

Had a great day hunting the NSR with @Jakuzi and his gf.  Thankfully the mud had mostly hardened, the sun was bright and the wind had a chill to it.  Found some nice verts, two jaw sections and some fish pieces.  I think the coolest find of the day belonged to Jakuzi with his globidens tooth crown.  First time I've seen one in person on the NSR.  Another item added to the ol' bucket list. :)

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

Awesome hunting with you Dave!  It was great getting to meet up with someone from the board and getting to pick the brain of a more experienced hunter.  Hopefully I wasn't to chatty for you.

The huge Mos vert and Mos jaw bone blew my mind.  Also the little spaceship vert.  Love that guy.

Killed it out there!

Also what is the black piece 3rd row just to the left below the quarter?

Jakuzi...had a great time.  Not chatty at all.  I'm thankful I had an opportunity to pass along some of the little knowledge I've built up the past 1 - 1.5 years.  Paying it forward.  Heck, you showed me the ropes at that location and I'm grateful for that.  Definitely have to meet up with ya in the future....kill it x2.  

I think you're talking about the bow tie piece.  I'm not sure but it looks/feels like a boney fish piece.  Here are a couple of close ups.  Hopefully someone knows what trouble maker it came from.

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

Archived