Possible Mako?

Peace river rat

Got this shark tooth on the peace river. It has no serrations. It is two inches long even with the tip broke. Thoughts? Also included are other pics for ID. The big bone appears to be a bison phalanx ? The vertebrate is possibly a crocodilian? The small toe or foot bone, I speculate, may be from a bear or cat? I hope. Sorry for some of the cropped pics, I wont have access to a camera again for a couple days.

If needed, I can post more in a couple days. Thanks for any input.   Sorry, but I could only get these pics to resize and load. Still trying to figure out something I am completely new at.

0131171301a.jpg

0131171304.jpg

0131171303a.jpg

0131171305a.jpg

0131171302.jpg

The tooth is a Carcharodon hastalis formerly known as a mako but now is classified as a white shark.

Can not help with the others.

It would be better to add larger pictures to an additional post on the thread than to put up a picture as small as the last two-- can not see what they are.

Tony

• I found this Informative 1

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

1 minute ago, ynot said:

The tooth is a Carcharodon hastalis formerly known as a mako but now is classified as a white shark.

Can not help with the others.

It would be better to add larger pictures to an additional post on the thread than to put up a picture as small as the last one-- can not see what it is.

Tony

Thanks ynot, I was trying to resize it and that is what happened, computers are not my strong suit.

Shame the mako is broke, but at least you are finding some stuff. The bone is a pretty cool find!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

14 minutes ago, darctooth said:

Shame the mako is broke, but at least you are finding some stuff. The bone is a pretty cool find!

I know, a real heartbreaker, but still the biggest one in my collection. I wonder what is the largest mako on record?

7 hours ago, Peace river rat said:

I know, a real heartbreaker, but still the biggest one in my collection. I wonder what is the largest mako on record?

I have heard of some found at 3 inches.

• I found this Informative 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.