Winter time collecting Big Brook NJ

brad hinkelman

Thought id share my wifes and my weekend....what started a couple months ago as a way to exercise has turned into a fun pass time and obsession,haha  Saturday was cold only reaching 34 degrees yet the wifey hung in there with me and she actually found the biggest tooth of the day and we went back today and she found the smallest as well,lol we found some nice finds this weekend and again forum members were here for some quick id help which we thank and has over the past couple months with forum member help has really helped us learn so much in a short period of time and we just wanted again to give out a quick thank you and share this past weekend,,the last pic shows we were not alone..haha

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

IMG_5032.JPG

You got some nice teeth, and I love the vert as well!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Thanks for showing that nice finds.As a pharmacist I wish more people would get addicted to this wonderful hobby!!Walking,fresh air,carrying and very importantly all that bending!Looks a wonderful place to be.

Looks like dealing with the cold conditions really paid off. Nice mack and crow teeth and the goblin your wife scored is excellent. Love the vert too. Big congratulations.

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey P said:

Looks like dealing with the cold conditions really paid off. Nice mack and crow teeth and the goblin your wife scored is excellent. Love the vert too. Big congratulations.

hey thanks and that goblin is what keep my wife in the game lol

Archived