Some more Florida bone scraps

Plantguy

Have half-heartedly been watching the super bowl and going thru some garage boxes simultaneously trying to put some more detailed names to some bone scraps that are from Florida that I've

picked up in the past couple years. Mio/Plio-Pleistocene. 

1) Seems to be the end of a long bone with half of the joint broken off...chunk is 52mm long...has a 37mm diameter for the half circular end. I'm guessing too small for a horse...maybe a llama/deer? Its pretty worn/broken but wondering if there is anything that may give a clue to its owner? 

5897e0c7427f8_Panoramaunknownlongbone.thumb.jpg.f64f9fff888b0e5b72c96237a018c39c.jpg

2) Has a thick stubby worn look to it but seems to flare out towards a non worn end. I suppose it could be the end of a bone but thats out of my league. Any chance its actually a pisiform? 35mm thick, 40mm wide, 50mm long

5897e21889ae6_Panoramaunknownpossiblelargerpisiform.thumb.jpg.3c6f768e4446d93e91195e01d14ddb03.jpg

3) Seems to have different features/look/texture to it on every side. I'm not sure if I'm seeing different wear patterns or maybe its unworn and those are functional/diagnostic features? Is does to appear to have a small semi-flat ridge crescent shape on one side of it. Could this be another type of pisiform? 11mm wide along the crescent. 14mm thick, 40mm long. 

5897e245d8771_Panoramaunknownpossiblesmallerpisiform.thumb.jpg.0715a20d652aa0819e42f465ffa9f8d5.jpg

Think I've exhausted my guessing for the evening. Any comments/help are/is welcomed. Thanks!

EDIT---looks like my experimenting with panorama continues to cause problems...for some reason they look fuzzy in the post but when you do full size they look better. I can add individual photos if any of these prove to be worthy of such scrutiny.....will hold off for now. 

Regards, Chris 

Edited by Plantguy
Added comment about photos

1: looks like half of a camel metapodial, or some other artiodactly

2: neural spine of a sea cow vertebra

3:???

• I found this Informative 2

19 hours ago, Boesse said:

1: looks like half of a camel metapodial, or some other artiodactly

2: neural spine of a sea cow vertebra

3:???

Thank you sir for looking and your thoughts! Regards, Chris