Mosasaur, bones and other items ID please!!

Hookem93

I need some help identifying what I think "might"  be a mosasaur bone.  Also, the skinny, orange items are a mystery as well. I defer to y'alls expertise!

IMG_0187.JPG

You have some interesting items but I am sorry I can't help with id. It will help with id to know the size of the items and general locale.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

North Sulphur River in Northeast Texas.  Most items are less than 4" long... The big bone (I believe it's a bone I is about 4" by 4". 

1.Number one is very intriguing, possible bone structure almost looks like a ver encased in matrix? But would love to see more pictures first :)

2. Definitely a type of fish jaw, I'm thinking maybe even Protosphyraena( not sure but looks like specimens from the Sulphur I have seen and those are very rare indeed!)

3. Group picture bottom left looks like a worn mosasaur vert to me while middle bottom looks like a coprolite next to another piece of worn bone. The middle long bone is very neat, not sure what it could be though :)

4. Those are mammoth or horse teeth plate sections

5. Not sure but definitely leaning toward fishy, almost looked like jaw at first but never really seen arrangement quite like that

I looked up protosphyraena and yes they do have the odd, almost reversed jutting teeth.... I found a google image of another more in tact jawbone...attached