Darwin Redux

diggerdan

We have heard a lot of scientific views may I offer a philosophic one? Perhaps both Darwin and Creationist are correct I see no reason why this couldn't be. Perhaps God was building prototypes some he or she felt were worthy of refinement thus evolution others were not thus extinction. How many times have we all experimented with things, sometimes laboriously only to find out our results were useless or undesirable. It is my view that nether evolution or creationism can be proven absolutely correct or absolutely wrong. Just offering my thoughts for consideration... Dan

As interesting as this subject may be... I feel this topic will only lead to a heated argument. And this post very nearly violates the rules all by itself. The rules state that the topic of evolution versus creation will not be discussed here.. I have seen what this discussion leads to on many boards and it is never good. There will never be an agreement to this topic and peoples thoughts and feelings on this matter are often to strong to hold back their own words.. for this reason this topic must be closed... sorry for the inconvenience.